ClearWord Communications Group specializes in high value donor strategies. Our primary goal is to provide high quality, effective direct response fundraising and marketing programs to a select clientele.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- We call ourselves ClearWord because it is our intention to speak clearly and honestly with both clients and donors. All of us know of organizations which do not hold to this important principle. It is our intention to be something different. Because integrity matters.
- Each person on the ClearWord staff sees our work for our clients as part of our own personal contribution to the cause of liberty and freedom. Therefore, we will only accept clients that we ourselves would support with our own time or money. Likewise, we believe that the programs we are raising money for must be real and effective and have a demonstrated pattern of success. Clients proposing potential programs to donors must have a genuine intent to implement them.
- We do not own or co-own the names generated by prospecting programs conducted for our clients. Your names remain your own.
- If state regulators didnt require us to have contracts, we probably wouldn't have them. We believe it is still possible to do business with a handshake. But regulators insist on regulating and so we must have contracts. However, we include a 30 day cancellation option because we do not want to lock our clients into a relationship with us. If our clients are not happy with our work, they are free to walk away.
- Likewise, if we feel we are not able to meet a client's expectations, or to raise money for our clients in a responsible way, we, too, are willing to cancel the contract and, hopefully, part as friends.
- We do not offer cookie cutter programs. Every client has a unique voice, a unique mission, a unique solution to the problem at hand. It is our intention to collaborate with our clients so that our letters are not only effective, but also capture a client's organizational personality. As well, the metrics for financial success are not based on general, nationwide averages but on goals that we define together.